Beat the heat with Hiyashi Chuka! Besides the original soy sauce, sesame sauce is another popular sauce served with cold ramen. Using our Sesame Hiyashi Chuka, enjoy chilled fresh ramen noodles with boiled pork! The creamy and nutty flavor of the sesame hiyashi chuka sauce is great hot or cold. Top the noodles with seasonal vegetables for a refreshing yet well-balanced meal!
- 1 serving Sesame Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Sesame Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- ¼ lb Thin sliced pork
- 1 tbsp Sake
- 2 slices Ginger
- ¼ Tomato
- 3 slices Cucumber
- Sliced Onion by preference
- 1 leaf Shiso
- 1 leaf Iceberg Lettuce
- Slice the pork to big bite sized pieces.
- Boil water in a pot and add in ginger and sake. Add in the pork from Step 1 and boil to cook. Once the pork is cooked, drain well, and let it cool.
- Slice the cucumber, tomatoes, and onions. Drench the sliced onions in water to remove the bitterness. Rinse the lettuce and drain well.
- Follow the package instructions and boil the noodles.
- Once the noodles are cooked, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Place the lettuce on a plate and arrange the noodles over the lettuce. Top the noodles with shiso leaves, cucumber, and shabu shabu pork.
- To finish, top the pork with sliced onions and garnish with tomatoes. Before serving, swirl in the sesame hiyashi chuka sauce. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.