On hot days, avocados are a popular source of vitamin c. While avocados are great as toppings for cold noodles, did you know that it’s also great as a soup? For this recipe, we recommend using the standard Original Hiyashi Chuka. Blend the avocado with hiyashi chuka sauce, water, milk, and lemon juice for a creamy but refreshing soup! The creamy and soup flavor of avocado soup and chilled noodles will keep you slurping for more!
- 1 serving Original Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Original Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- ½ Avocado
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Milk
- Lemon Juice by preference
- 3 slices Avocado
- 3 slices Tomato
- Cooked Ham by preference
- Sesame Seeds by preference
- Peel the skin off ½ of the avocado and remove the pit. Cut the avocado into 2 slices and pour lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Set aside for topping. Cut the rest to dices and set aside for soup. Cut the tomato to 3 slices.
- Lightly grill the ham on a frying pan and set aside.
- To make the soup, mix the avocado from Step 1 with original hiyashi chuka sauce, water, and milk. Using a blender, blend the mixture until smooth. Squeeze some lemon (Add lemon juice) and the avocado soup is ready! Store the avocado soup in a fridge to keep it chilled.
- Boil plenty of water and follow package instructions to boil the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Place the noodles in a deep dish/bowl and pour in plenty of avocado soup from Step 3. To finish, top with avocado, tomato, ham, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.