Hiyashi Chuka with Avocado Soup
Hiyashi Chuka (Cold Ramen) / Shoyu / Cold / Healthy /
- 1 serving
- 15 mins
On hot days, avocados are a popular source of vitamin c. While avocados are great as toppings for cold noodles, did you know that it’s also great as a soup? For this recipe, we recommend using the standard Original Hiyashi Chuka. Blend the avocado with hiyashi chuka sauce, water, milk, and lemon juice for a creamy but refreshing soup! The creamy and soup flavor of avocado soup and chilled noodles will keep you slurping for more!
- 1 serving Original Hiyashi Chuka
- 1 packet Original Hiyashi Chuka Sauce
- ½ Avocado
- ½ cup Water
- ½ cup Milk
- Lemon Juice by preference
- 3 slices Avocado
- 3 slices Tomato
- Cooked Ham by preference
- Sesame Seeds by preference
- Peel the skin off ½ of the avocado and remove the pit. Cut the avocado into 2 slices and pour lemon juice to prevent discoloration. Set aside for topping. Cut the rest to dices and set aside for soup. Cut the tomato to 3 slices.
- Lightly grill the ham on a frying pan and set aside.
- To make the soup, mix the avocado from Step 1 with original hiyashi chuka sauce, water, and milk. Using a blender, blend the mixture until smooth. Squeeze some lemon (Add lemon juice) and the avocado soup is ready! Store the avocado soup in a fridge to keep it chilled.
- Boil plenty of water and follow package instructions to boil the noodles. Once the noodles are cooked, rinse in cold water and drain well.
- Place the noodles in a deep dish/bowl and pour in plenty of avocado soup from Step 3. To finish, top with avocado, tomato, ham, and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.