Mazesoba with Myojo Hiyashi Chuka Kit
- 1 serving
- 15 mins
- 1 serving Original Hiyashi Chuka Noodle
- 1 serving Original Hiyashi Chuka Sauce Packet
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Chili Oil as desired
- Chashu or Thick-cut Bacon
- Green Onions
- Menma (bamboo shoots)
- Nori (seaweed)
- Sous-vide Egg (144°F for 30 min)
- 1 tbsp Mayonnaise as desired
- Add sauce packet and sesame oil to bowl.
- Boil noodles for 1min and 30 sec.
- Add noodles to bowl and mix in the sauce.
- Add toppings as desired. Such as, Chashu or Thick-cut Bacon, Green Onions, Menma (bamboo shoots), and Nori (seaweed). Sous-vide egg highly recommended for creaminess. May use 1 tbsp mayonnaise mixed in with sauce packet as a replacement. Enjoy !
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.