- 1 packet Tonkotsu Soup Base
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 ¼ cups Milk
- 2 pieces Bok-Choy
- ⅓ Carrot
- 10 pieces Shrimps
- 1 tbsp Potato Starch
- ¼ cup Water (For Potato Starch Slurry)
- Salt & Pepper by preference
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Peel off the shell from the shrimps and devein. Cut the bok-choy to bite-sized pieces and thinly slice the carrots. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Add in the bok-choy and carrots to stir-fry. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in ¼ cup of water and bring to a boil. Add in the shrimps and let the shrimps cook. After the shrimp is cooked, add in the soup base and milk. Mix well and simmer in low heat. Be careful not to let the soup boil.
- In a small bowl, mix 1 tbsp of potato starch with ¼ cup of water. Pour the slurry into the pan and stir well. Once the soup thickens, pour the soup in a bowl and enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.