Feeling cold? Hotpot is a great way to warm your soul! Enjoy tasty tori dango (minced chicken balls) along with our Vegetarian Shoyu Soup Base! The savory and juicy dango complements the light taste of the shoyu soup base. Enjoy the soup with plenty of meat and vegetables!
- 1 packet Vegetarian Shoyu Soup Base
- 2 1/4 cups Water
- 1/2 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 bundle Green Onion (Scallion)
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Sake
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- 3 leaves Nappa (Chinese Cabbage)
- 1/2 pack Tofu
- 2 Shiitake Mudhrooms
- 1/2 bunch Mizuna
- La-Yu (Chili Oil) by preference
- Diagonally slice the white part of the green onion to an angled bite sizes. The white part will be used for the hotpot. Chop the green part of the green onion. The green parts will be used to make tori dango.
- Cut the nappa, mizuna, and tofu to bite sized pieces, set aside. Remove the stem from the mushrooms and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix ground Chicken, stirred eggs, soy sauce, sake, and sesame oil.
- Prepare the soup by pouring the soup base and water to the clay pot (pot). Turn on the heat and bring to a boil. Once the soup boils, add in the batch from Step 3, using a spoon. Form a ball shape using the spoon before putting it in the soup.
- Once the tori dango is cooked and ready, add in the vegetables. Close with a lid and simmer until the vegetables are also cooked. Remove the lid and swirl in chili oil. The hotpot is ready!
- Enjoy with soup!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.