- 1 packet Vegetarian Shoyu Soup Base
- 2 ¼ cups Water
- 18-24 Plant-Based Gyoza (Tofu) you can follow our recipe
- 1 bundle Chives
- ½ pack Shimeji Mushrooms
- ½ pack Bean Sprouts
- Remove the stem from the Shimeji Mushrooms and cut the chives to bite-sized pieces. Remove the hairs from the bean sprouts and set aside.
- Follow another recipe to make Plant-Based Gyoza (Tofu).
- Pour the soup base and water in a clay pot (hotpot) and bring to a boil. Once the soup starts boiling, add in the gyoza to cook. Add in the vegetables and bring to a boil. Once the vegetables are cooked through, it's ready! Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.