Do you know Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba? Chances are, you have probably heard of the name as it has become one of the highest grossing media franchises. We love Demon Slayer and Rengoku Kyojuro is easily one of the popular characters in the series! Rengoku is seen eating a delicious looking bento in the movie Mugen Train. In season 2 of the anime, you will find how Rengoku ends up with some. Because we love making #animefood, we recreated the bento using our Vegetarian Shoyu Soup Base! Try making Gyu Nabe Bento (Beef Hot Pot) and savor the deliciousness! Umai!
- 1 packet Vegetarian Shoyu Soup Base
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 lb Beef thinly sliced
- 1/4 Tofu cut into thick squares and grilled
- 2 Green Onions
- 1 Boiled Egg
- 1/4 Onion
- 2-4 Shirataki tied into knots
- 2 cups Rice
- Red Ginger by preference, you can follow our recipe
- Cut the thin-sliced beef to big bite sized pieces and cut the onion to strips. For the green onions, slice the white stem part at an angle. Set aside.
- Preheat a frying pan and add the beef and onions to cook.
- After the beef and onions are cooked thoroughly, add in the soup base, sugar, and stir.
- After the beef and onions are covered in sauce, pour water and add in grilled tofu, boiled egg, shirataki, and green onions. Simmer until all the ingredients are cooked.
- Pack the bento box with rice and layer the cooked beef and onions over the rice. Cut the boiled egg in half and place the eggs, grilled tofu, green onions, and shirataki over the remaining space. Finish off by adding red ginger. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.