- 1 serving Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 packet Premium Savory Miso Yakisoba Sauce
- ¼ lb Thin sliced Pork
- 2 leaves Cabbage
- ¼ Onion
- 3 Shrimps
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt & Pepper by preference
- Aonori (Green Laver) by preference
- Red Ginger by preference
- Slice the cabbage, onions, and pork to bite sizes. Peel the shell off the shrimps and devein. Set aside.
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan and cook the pork. Season with salt and pepper and cook thoroughly. Add in the cabbage and onions, stirring occasionally.
- Make space at the center of the frying pan and add in the yakisoba noodles. Add water and steam cook the noodles without covering with lid.
- After the noodles loosen, stir well. Add in the yakisoba sauce and mix the sauce with the noodles.
- After cooking thoroughly, place the noodles on a plate. Top with red ginger and Aonoi. Enjoy!
0 customer reviews
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.